 General / 51977 (-10)
  Re: BimPCast 17 - Halloween Edition

(...) Dude! You should post the site link in these posts! Or at least put a link on the announce.bimp sidebar! Us lazy folks hate to have to go looking for links! ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Can you solve the Wizard's Riddles?

The Wizard's Labyrinth (2 URLs) Post Mod Gallery> The reclusive wizard has hidden his vast treasures within a large castle, standing amid a huge labyrinth, only the bravest and most cunning of warriors will make it through! It is not simply a matter (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) Weeeell, which colour does Batman have, then? I'd say, it depends on what that particular Batman is based, either the comics, the movies, the TV series the animated TV series... OK, he is not as violet as "Phantom" (IIRC), but a hint of it (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) Sorry to reply to my own post, but it *is* from someone else: Gary Scheppke wrote: rob, i'm not a member of lugnet so could you post the following message for me: "i want to give a huge thanks to kaminoan and brickmodder for their hard work on (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: New bulk sets

G'Day They seem to be on sale at galeria-kaufhof this week for 39.99E, at least that is what is in the flyer. Cheers Oliver PlayWell. still does not beat the 2000pc tub for $25cdn at WalMart last year! "Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Ip1AtF.yn6@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Dave. :) Actually I was hesitant taking the work. I didn't know if I could pull it off. The picture I showed is honestly a surprise to me too. I (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote: <snip> (...) Seriously Rob, is there anyhing you can't do a mod for?? This is fantastic! Dave K (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: A bit ticked!

(...) I've raised this with Jake and the ambassadors. I think it's important that TLG keeps its promises, especially that the contents of the box agrees with what is written on the packing list. The response you were given is less helpful than I've (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) "Planned marketing support includes TV, Web content, LEGO Club, model tour, co-promotions and retail feature." By model tour do they mean another Road Show? --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) I just looked at a (URL) description> of Avatar and it has some similarities with LEGO's own Bionicle line - clan protectors using elemental powers to protect their people. I wonder if this will cut into the Bionicle success at all... probably (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact