 General / 51922 (-20)
  WARNING: Paypal fraud!

Be careful people, I jsut got this email today: You have added jewelryseeler@yahoo.com as a new email address for your PayPal account. If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your account, please contact PayPal customer (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Mantis Man

I recently fell in love with Mike's BrickFa armature. It's so simple, yet so complex. That armature you can see (URL) HERE>. So anyway, I felt the need to build a version of my own... a more... castley version. And how more castley can you get than (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

(...) Bwah ha ha haaa ha... Seriously, this is cool, nice work by the LEGOFan staff and the cooperation from TLG, specifically S@H. It's good to see this type of interaction. It took me a few minutes to read the blue sidebar telling me how to (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

Hi all, LEGOFan.org now is providing information on weekly Shop at Home Specials at their website! Just go (URL) here> to see what is on sale this week! This is updated directly from LEGO Shop@Home, and will be available every Wednesday. If you want (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

  Re: BimPCast 16 - Short but SWEET

(...) You DO?!???:-) Joe Meno Editor/publisher, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) But: They have been reported to be available at METRO (A reseller-only chain in Germany) for EUR37.69, and I've seen them at a market of the REAL chain in Germany, costing EUR 49.95. Yours, Christian (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

(...) Excellent, that means there is hope for us that live in the middle of nowhere, like Brisbane..... imagine combining my two favourite things, lego and biscuits.... Anita (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

I got two of the trucks as well :) I got mine from a different Big W store, just in case cheers SAB (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Quadrachnid update: Omega version

(...) Hello Todd, looks cool. It reminds me of a spider although there are some legs missing for that. I totally agree with Bryce in case of the red you used. Those color spots look great. Keep it up Marco (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) I am most excited by the concept itself. The idea that they've decided to explore this semi-theme is what I find so great. :) AB (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) Well I'm holding my breath.... if the only window parts are Peeron #4132 and #4133 (the 2x4x3 ages 3+ windows), then it will be disappointing. We'll have to see... However, the title to the box is rather encouraging... Also Lego sold parts in (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) This looks amazing. More than once I've had discussions with both adult LEGO builders and parents of kids who build and more than once the words have been spoken, "kids today can't even build their own house out of LEGO bricks." Well, now they (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: <snip> Wow! Thanks for the update. I didn't remember the scope of the proejct. If I'm not on the list for a Limited Edition CD, please add me? Best Regards, Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

(...) Hey Paul, Finishing up the text to the Lego CD as we speak.... When I started out, I was sooooo naiive! The thought that early Lego fits so nicely into different catalog years, was well... WRONG! Below I have included a sample sub-chapter on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  New bulk sets

Anyone notice these new sets over at Brickset? 3600 Build Your Own House tub (URL) XXL Basic tub - 2000 pieces (URL) XXL Dulpo tub - 250 pieces (URL) the older style blue tub on 3600. It is not shaped like a brick. And 3598 & 3599 are round (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

(...) Very Cool! But I wonder if the RCX servers any useful purpose? Mechanically, it looks like the system is all a single gear-chain (well, somewhat indirectly). So the RCX would only serve to adjust motor speeds. There's some explanation, further (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  You chose... wisely

(2 URLs) Post Mod Gallery> Gotta love Indie. --Anthony (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO appearances in the "maker" scene

(...) Ya but not a very good link, because there's nothing about the LDD parts library or the fan efforts at Ldraw (that I'm aware of). Interesting article, I agree with the thesis, the LEGO market does have long tail characteristics which the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: LEGO appearances in the "maker" scene

(...) Do you have a link for this? I couldn't find it at the site. Thanks, Darrell (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  LEGO appearances in the "maker" scene

Since I've started reading the Make Mazine blog ((URL) I've run across more "out-there" references to LEGO. There have been a couple of LEGO computer articles, and an article about LEGO as a rapid-prototyping tool. A couple of the latest: An (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact