 General / 51921
51920  |  51922
Subject:
The Mantis Man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:07:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I recently fell in love with Mike’s BrickFa armature. It’s so simple, yet so complex.

That armature you can see HERE.

So anyway, I felt the need to build a version of my own... a more... castley version. And how more castley can you get than an organic insect creature?

Quiet, you.

So, here he is: the Mantis Man

Post Mod Gallery

As for the name, aside from Mantis Man, I am considering Mantis Demon, or Claw Demon. Perhaps Stalker Demon. It’s still up in the air.

--Anthony