 General / 51602
Re: Lego Parts You Hate....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, danny staple orionrobots@gmail.com wrote:
   another thing I hate is when an axle pin gets stuck, and stubborn. With the studless beams - you can push the pin into another studless beam, and use a flex-axle peice to keep the pin splits in place while pulling off the other end, but when it is stubbornly stuck in an 8t gear you are really in for hurting fingers...

For the 8t gears, try putting the pin into a beam, hold it in place with the back of , and pull on the gear.
--Bram