 General / 51560
51559  |  51561
Subject:
Lego Parts You Hate....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:00:02 GMT

I didn't want to bury this thread under lugnet.parts.... so I put it in
lugnet.general...

We all have Lego parts that we really like.....

But what parts don't you like at all.... what parts do you really dislike?  (Yes
I know it sounds like Lego blasphemy!)

But there are a few parts I really don't like....

1) 2x2 and 4x4 stud 1960's red wheels with the old gray tires...YUK!

2) 1x4x3 1970's door with separate frame in a different color.  These look more
like windows than doors.  Don't like the style at all!  No wonder they only
lasted for less than 5 years in the 1970's.

3) Those 1x1x1 "headlight" bricks, which are a poor substitute for windows in
the remake of the USS Constitution (in yellow), and in the new Lego Factory
sets.  They remind me of the doors to a Pigeon coop.

What say ye.... what pieces don't you like?

Gary Istok