 General / 51488
Re: When will the Vikings raid the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 04:33:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   BTW, you should really check out the new printed tile in the HP Durmstrang Ship set (also not yet available in the US but released in, I believe, Britain as an early release). Hmm, can’t find a picture of just the tile, but it’s in this pic. I can imagine those would be very helpful for the BT.

Woah, that’s awesome: a Torah scroll! Or any other ancient manuscript! That will come in mighty handy. Looks like I won’t have to use this tile quite so much anymore.

Thanks for the tip!

-Brendan