 General / 51403
Re: Set 10030 ("Imperial Star Destroyer") re-release comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:16:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kristine Birnbaum wrote:

Can anybody confirm the long-term effects of keeping the model assembled?

Not at all. I keep one of my ISDs assembled (and at the exact same spot) since
the day the set came out. No breaking or bowing there. It still looks as good as
on day one. You can see it occasionally at brickshelf in the background of
images with other models in ISD-scale I created, as the Victory SD or the
Venator. Treat the ISD well, and it won't let you down! And never ever let your
pets get close ... ;)

Primus
www.BrickCommander.com