 General / 51391
Re: Set 10030 ("Imperial Star Destroyer") re-release comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 02:15:16 GMT

   Lemme guess, you’ve never seen an ISD get tossed have you?

check these

I very enjoyable sight to see at Brickfest.

At first I wanted to say, “Man, that’s criminal that they’d do that.” Then I reflected on the hour of seething rage I had, between ten minutes of fixing it after getting it from my apartment to my car, thirty minutes of fixing it in the company car park after getting it in my car from my apartment to my workplace, then another ten minutes of fixing it when the panel fell off in the entryway of my workplace, then another ten minutes of fixing it after getting it up to the fourth floor. Now those pictures are rather satisfying.