 General / 51108
Re: Is Lego the most complex collectible toy of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:10:21 GMT

Well, not *quite* as antique as you, but I started in 1968 or 69...

Gary Istok wrote:

Anders and I share one thing in common on LUGNET.  In a way we are both "Lego Antiques" :-)   We go back farther than any other (known) AFOLs.  We both first started playing with Lego in 1960 (Anders in Eksatuna Sweden and I in Detroit USA).  Any other Lego "Antiques" out there!

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/