 General / 51104
Re: Is Lego the most complex collectible toy of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:27:08 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:

http://www.ankerstein.org/

I'll try to find out how many sets and parts there are (the color
palette is certainly limited).

OK, it's about 600 sets, 2000 different parts, 3 main colors (max 10 total),
so it's not really in the 'competition'. But it's quite a nice toy...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm