 General / 51082
Re: build-fever (was Re: Some aquazone cheer.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 18:01:09 GMT

   I think this is a cunning scheme to raise the number of posts in .aquazone...

My post was genuine... but I won’t deny that had crossed my mind ;)

   Speaking of Castle, when was your last castle MOC? I used to follow your work with a lot of attention : )

You’re always flattering Nathan! I’ve had some ideas but they were shelved when HoB came along; my focus went all space. Jason Spears’ layout at HoB was gorgeous. It really got me thinking I should try some more castle building. Likely when the new Harry Potter stuff goes on clearance I’ll start preparing something. Thanks for the encouragement.

Felix