 Aquazone / 936
Re: Some aquazone cheer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Stefan Noll wrote:
   Hi! I think a contest would be great. Soon I will post my finished version of an aquanauts outpost. After that I will concentrate on building smaller subs. Maybe I will start building something of the seamonkeys-theme.

Looking forward to it!

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link) (There is some aquazone in there ; )