 Aquazone / 935
Re: Aquazone - gone but not forgotten!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   The newest promo brick at Legoland CA is something that may turn a few aqua-heads out there:

Nice looking brick - it was added in at the last minute (from what I can tell) to fill a gap in the promo brick program going on at LLCA.

Mark P
PromoBricks.com

You had to post that... now I want one ; )

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)