 Aquazone / 920
919  |  921
Subject:
Some aquazone cheer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:48:15 GMT

This area has been quiet for too long. In order to drum up some interest, I’ve been thinking of running a contest. The theme could be under-water science fiction, extended aquazone theme creations, who knows. But first, I guess I need a handle on who still drops by this forum. Please respond to this post with a Hi if you drop by every once in a while. Any ideas for a contest? Let me know. I probably wouldn’t start anything until after BrickFest 2005 so let me know if you’d like to help.

In the meantime, here is some concept art I have found very inspiring. The art was scanned from the role-playing book Rifts Underseas. I’ve never played rifts, but I find the artwork in these books really cool. Many of my creations were inspired by these pics. Some of the concepts are out of this world- in the game you can play a shape changer that can go from human to dolphin or killer whale. Too cool:
Undersea Power Armor
Undersea alien life
Dolphin Power Armor 1
Dolphin Power Armor 2