 General / 51027
  Re: Legowiki

(...) Good idea. Actually, I was thinking of the very same project under the very same name ;-). My primary goal was it to be a kind of Super-FAQ, kind of merging all the FAQs from different areas of expertise into one, and still maintain the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legowiki

(...) Thank you. I had hoped for more people to reply, but lugnet.general doesn't seem to be as populated as I had expected. Know of any other lego forums where I could post this idea to gauge feedback? (...) What kind of content would invoke the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legowiki

-big snip- The only thing I can think of is goto the link listed below for more information. (URL) I believe the LEGO lawyers are aware of the problem of people using the company name 'LEGO' in the domain name. However there is not a big group of (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Legowiki

(...) Maybe LUWiki? (That's LEGO Users' Wiki.) How's this for a draft legal statement? (...) I would say, go for it. (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)