 General / 50127
Re: HELP needed with non-functioning 1x2 light brick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 04:24:03 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
If it's a non-functional bulb, I'd think this would be an ideal opportunity
to experiment with it and take it apart, to see if you can fit in a new
lightbulb.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I shouldve mentioned I'm a purist! (pukes) But I guess
I wouldn't mind taking it apart to FIX it.... Though for that I'd like to be
sure that there was no other way to fix the bulb first... A last resort type
thing.

It shouldn't be that difficult to accomplish.  Perhaps you can even redesign
it so it takes 9v connections and power instead of 12V.

Uhh... it IS a 9V bulb. I don't own a single 12V set.

Thanks,

Legoswami Samarth