 Parts / 106
Re: HELP needed with non-functioning 1x2 light brick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 01:34:34 GMT

I thought I read somewhere here on LUGNET that the lights are incandescent and
will eventually give out. I'm not sure though. All hail hitechnic.
I have seen a 1 x 4 lightbrick with one of the bulbs fried.