 Parts / 108
Re: HELP needed with non-functioning 1x2 light brick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:40:40 GMT

If it's a non-functional bulb, I'd think this would be an ideal opportunity
to experiment with it and take it apart, to see if you can fit in a new
lightbulb.

It shouldn't be that difficult to accomplish.  Perhaps you can even redesign
it so it takes 9v connections and power instead of 12V.

As for what to use to take it apart with, I'd recommend looking for
good-quality modeller's instruments, like railway modellers use, or even
just a small fairly-well-accessorized screwdriver kit.

Good luck with your experimentation!

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Samarth Moray @gmail.com>" <legoswami<nospam> wrote in message
(Not sure exactly where this should go) I have an old (say about 7-8 years
old)
electric light and sound brick 1 x 2 with top lamp that has never given me
trouble until now. I tried clearing the muck off the contacts, rearranging
it in
various ways, but still nothing. I'm stumped. Can anyone out there help?

Legoswami Samarth