 Parts / 104
Re: HELP needed with non-functioning 1x2 light brick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Samarth Moray wrote:
(Not sure exactly where this should go) I have an old (say about 7-8 years old)
electric light and sound brick 1 x 2 with top lamp that has never given me
trouble until now. I tried clearing the muck off the contacts, rearranging it in
various ways, but still nothing. I'm stumped. Can anyone out there help?

This may seem obvious, but if you're using a wire to connect it to a battery
box, is it the wire?  Does the battery box work properly?  Does the battery
itself work?  Try checking out those parts too.

-Bryan