 General / 50092
Re: Language Choices and LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 03:19:21 GMT

Well stated!
Cheers
Oliver
Play Well!

"Kelly J. McKiernan" <kelly.mckiernan@lugnet.com> wrote in message
news:IAwGCA.13Iw@lugnet.com...
<snip>
The house of LUGNET can  be a
comfortable place - Todd has worked his tailfeathers off trying to
accomodate
the needs of a diverse, eclectic, and demanding lot. But it's still his
house,
and I firmly believe we, as guests, should all make an effort to follow
his
guidelines. <snip>

We'd like to ask for your respect of the atmosphere Todd began and the
rest of
the admins are trying to foster. Please help us make LUGNET into a place
that
you can be proud of. Remember, it's not up to the admins - it's in your
hands.

Very sincerely,¬
{Kelly McKiernan}¬
AFOL and LUGNET supporter¬