 General / 50032
Re: Thanks a lot, guys, you've made me hate LUGNET.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:
   Lately, I’ve been reading and posting a lot less, and this week I finally admitted something to myself:

I hate LUGNET now.

I wouldn’t say that I hate LUGNET, but I am very frustrated by the behaviour of some people here. Like Larry mentioned in a previous post, there have been numerous cases where people have posted rude, unecessary remarks. If only people could calm down, be a bit more respectful, and consider the amount of noise their replies potentially cause (i.e. can’t they agree to disagree and just leave it at that?), then LUGNET would be much better off. After all, it takes two people to have an argument.

-Bryan

(Actually I get to waste a lot of time at work now, reading through this stuff)