 General / 50031
Re: Civil War!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.color, Richard Noeckel wrote:
[snip - just go back and read it]

Alright!  At last, some clear sense in this morasse!

My legions of Bionicle mutant toa heroes stand ready for battle!  They are
through with being put down.  Their patience is exhausted.  They are even
willing to ally with the hated hordes of Belville to overcome their mutual
oppressors!

Steve
(actually, I have no legions of Bionicle heroes.  We don't really even buy them
for the kids any more.  But I've got a bin of bionicle parts!  It could be
chucked at somebody)