 General / 50023
    Thanks a lot, guys, you've made me hate LUGNET. —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (As much as I hate big dramatic "Look at me, I quit" posts, I truly feel the need to say this, not to bring attention to myself, but to get this off my chest.) When I was in high school (and all through college, for that matter), LUGNET was around (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Thanks a lot, guys, you've made me hate LUGNET. —Steven D. Weiser
     (...) Jeremiah, while I would intend to agree with you on many of your points, I can make at least two suggestions. First: Stop reading all the posts that pertain to the color change. I did, and I am much happier. Second: Start over with (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Thanks a lot, guys, you've made me hate LUGNET. —Dave Astolfo
     (...) Here here... Although I plan on hanging around and having a look in on LUGNET every so often, I have to agree with you about the mood shift seen over the last year or so. I too like to come here to see others ideas and MOCS. But this constant (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Thanks a lot, guys, you've made me hate LUGNET. —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Jeremiah, As Steve noted, it's pretty easy to stay away from the real acrimonious threads. I pretty much stick to reading specific theme forums. Things aren't really that bad. Look at the posts that are spotlighted right now: 8 are highlighting (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Thanks a lot, guys, you've made me hate LUGNET. —Bryan Wong
   (...) I wouldn't say that I hate LUGNET, but I am very frustrated by the behaviour of some people here. Like Larry mentioned in a previous post, there have been numerous cases where people have posted rude, unecessary remarks. If only people could (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)