 General / 49905
    FBTB Fourms: How we miss you —Adam Saunders
   As I sit here infront of this moniter, becoming incresingly Overwhelemed, Depresed, and Bored by the Lego Community, I have constant memories flashing by in the back of my head. Memories about that little SW Lego Community called FBTB. I loved that (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: FBTB Fourms: How we miss you —Geoffrey Hyde
     About the forums you're talking about, the administrator has taken them down, and is working on fixing them. He did also state that since it's the holidays that it would take some time to get something back up. I'm not saying you have no reason for (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: FBTB Fourms: How we miss you —Kevin Heckel
     Didn't anyone tell you they made a temporary forum (URL) here> while they revamp the main site? In any case, try not to get too bent out of shape over these things. Things you can't control aren't worth getting depressed over. Now cheer up, emo kid! (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: FBTB Fourms: How we miss you —Gerhard R. Istok
     (...) What the Heck is this (didn't want to use "heck")? I just checked out that site, and it looks like a site where "raunchy Lego talk" takes place. The discussion about putting ones mouth to..... well I won't say it here, but it does mention (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: FBTB Forums —Kevin Heckel
     (...) Um, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Granted, I only did a cursory look-see at the forum, and maybe you clicked on something I hadn't, but FBTB has always prided itself on being kid-friendly as far as I remember. We (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: FBTB Forums —Gerhard R. Istok
     (...) Kevin, I got weird messages when I visited the temporary site that you referenced. The "NEWS" line (which initially says "Sign the Guestbook") changes every few seconds to some pretty raunchy lines of text (Afro-Whores, shaving buttocks, etc). (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: FBTB Forums —John Neal
      (...) I'm guessing here, but I bet those are quotations from a "cult" movie (perhaps Napolean Dynomite?) JOHN (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

          Re: FBTB Forums —Ley Ward
      (...) The 'prison break' quote is from "Lost in Translation" Ley (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: FBTB Forums —Kevin Heckel
     (...) Huh, I didn't even notice that news ticker thing until you pointed it out to me. I recognize a lot of these quotes, just not the raunchy ones. So I Googled them. Here's what I found: Sign the Guestbook (Links to the guestbook thread) "Madam, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: FBTB Forums —Collin Harvey
     (...) Yeah, you can thank Repoort for doing that. He put the forum together for us, so I haven't been bugging him much about taking certain liberties with the layout, etc. I'll PM him about this. He'll change them if he hears that people are finding (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: FBTB Forums —Mike Crowley
     (...) Howdy do, awesome guys and gals of LEGO! As of this morning, it seems as though the news ticker has been adjusted, so there’s no more flashing potty talk. :p Ahh, much better now! :) Yeah, the fans of FBTB.net have been dealt a pretty nasty (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: FBTB Fourms: How we miss you —Soren Roberts
     1. We tend to frown on cursing here. You should watch that, it's gotten posting ability revoked before. 2. This really doesn't belong in .general. 3. For the benefit of all reading, I would like to note that you were banned at CSF for lying about (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: FBTB Fourms: How we miss you —Adam Saunders
     (...) Sorry, I kinda forgot about this thread. Thanks anyway. (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.people)

        Re: FBTB Fourms: How we miss you —Tom McDonald
   (...) snip That should change over time. I can't devote that much time to the community to see it often enough to be bored by it. Maybe you can supplement with other things? -Tom McD. (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)