 General / 49925
Re: FBTB Fourms: How we miss you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 05:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Saunders wrote:
   As I sit here infront of this moniter, becoming incresingly Overwhelemed, Depresed, and Bored by the Lego Community
snip

That should change over time. I can’t devote that much time to the community to see it often enough to be bored by it.

Maybe you can supplement with other things?

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com