 General / 4960
Re: Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:23:58 GMT

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 01:44:47 GMT, "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
Hi,
Just curious: If one theme was to never have existed, which one would you have
wanted it to be?
Star Wars, or...
Blacktron I
</awkwardly stated question>

My first (last?) choice would be Scala. Second is "City Center".

-Tom McD.

Tom, you must have been chewing on one of those spamcakes.
The question was, which of the two themes listed would you choose to have not
existed?  Your choices: Star Wars or Blacktron I

-- Terry K --
Note my lack of commitment by not choosing....