 General / 4980
Re: Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:52:45 GMT

My first (last?) choice would be Scala.

The first Scala theme or the second one, both mented for girls but you want
be anti femanal woulld you ?

The first Scala theme was great, and sadly gone by the time I noticed
it. All those tiles and bracelet hinges....
And it inspired me to make large tacky gemstone rings
with a small number of pretechnic "1x2" chain links and
a trans-color 1x2 brick..