 General / 49480
Re: What is the partnumber and where is it used?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote:

   A search for “2 x 2 x 8” on Peeron yielded up a short list of results that contained this

You beat me to it. Although the link I found was this. I have some dark grey ones that came with a vampire set. In this case, if I remember correctly, there was a cardboard backdrop that slid into the grooves.

-Elroy