 General / 49236
Re: So, how you feel these days?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Just curious to see what the general mood is these days.

<SNIPPED: thoughtful introspection and earnest lamenting >

So, how do you feel?

Dave

As happy as a pig in slop!!! :-)

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10133
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10134
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10030
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10020
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4483
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4504
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7470
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4404

And on and on and on...

I'm glad I'm an adult now and can afford this stuff!!!

Cheers,
Paul D.

Okay, I guess I should say... a pig in slop with a very thin wallet ;-)