 General / 49167
Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:35:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Lyttle wrote:
snippage

LoB
Thanks Mark, I should have checked better before I bought it!  You'd think they
would fix the picture on their website by now! <sigh>
Tom

Ok, easy solution--call CA  (800-237-8756) and explain the situation.  Chances
are some web jockey got a wrong picture.  They'll upload the correct picture,
and maybe, just maybe, they'll do something nice.

You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution.  One helps to fix the
problem, the other just prolongs the problem.

Scott Lyttle
Well Scott,
I did contact Lego, but I did it through email on the shop at home website.  I
asked them to replace the photo and to send me the flag parts I was after.  I'll
just have to see which gets done! hahah  I'm not holding my breath for either.
regards,
Tom