 General / 48912
Re: The most valuable Lego sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Cary Clark wrote:
   I wonder if anyone skilled at data-mining could determine the most a set (or part) has sold for on BrickLink?

Does BL even store purchase history older than 6 months?

You can access older purchase history by going to the catalog page of the item and clicking on the Add to My Inventory link. Then scroll down the page to “Check the Price Guide if this Item has been Sold Before” and click on the Whole Price Guide. You don’t have to be logged in to do this so you need not worry about accidentally listing a rare set you don’t have.

Doing this reveals that neither 717 nor 725 have ever been sold on BrickLink.

Maggie C.