 General / 48913
48912  |  48914
Subject:
4260429, Box of bricks on Brickset.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:08:24 GMT

Does anyone have any further information on this set:
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4260429-1

Creator Box of Bricks - available in North America 2004.
Anyone seen this yet or knows where it came from?

The box has a flash on it saying "Super Value 500 extra LEGO elements"

I'm wondering if this is going to be on general release or if it is like
last years 4400 red tubs which were only at Shop at Home over here and then
for only a couple of days.

I'm real intrigued to know what parts this set has and if the bonus pieces
are as wild and varied as last years 4400.

Richard.