 General / 48475
  (canceled)

  Re: Color trends in industry

(...) Let me get this straight - a bunch of people pay money to join an organization that tells me what colors I want? Huh?? This is either the most brilliant science ever, or it's a bunch of hooey. I'm thinking it's (URL) hooey!> This kind of stuff (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Color trends in industry

(...) I'm thinking it's (URL) not> since I knew someone (friend of a friend) who did exactly this. Either that or I'm pretty gullible. Or both. (...) You seriously think that this sort of discussion doesn't happen? Planned Obsolescence has been (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Color trends in industry

(...) Color is big business, so it's no real suprise. And color plays a important part in the appeal of a product. I've had friends go through art school and within the first two years, you take several color theory classes; to the point where (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Color trends in industry

(...) Sorry, the above should have read "I honestley hate the new color scheme for castle"... I'm still undecided about the color changes... I need to get enough of the new colors & build a few things with both colors to see if (a) I like it or not; (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.color, FTX)