 General / 48430
Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Jeez, Stephen!  Granted my post wasn't positive, but I think you now look
the bigger whiner here.  In my post I addressed completely legitimate
complaints with a product I've loved for decades (and which I feel
completely justified in offering an opinion on since it's been in my life
that long), and then you complain about my complaints!  If you think
everything TLG does is fantastic and doesn't deserve any criticism
whatsoever, why not say that instead of resorting to such petty, sarcastic
crap like this?  You obviously spent plenty of time putting this negative
post together (probably more than I did with mine), anything else that we
fans do that gets on your nerves?  Hmm?  Might as well get it off your chest
now.  Let the anger and frustration go, dude, it'll poison you eventually.

I thought Stephen's post was humorous.  He's got a point: people need to lighten
up.  I know of a lot of great builders who've gotten fed up with all the
complaining that goes on at Lugnet, so much so that they don't read or post
often anymore.

This might sound whacky, but it might be nice to divide Lugnet into two seperate
sections, one all about MOCs and such, and one about sets...

~Kevin Blocksidge