 General / 48035
Re: Going to Legoland with Binoculars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:38:03 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:
But if any 3x2 or 4x2 windows can be found in any Miniland buildings (probably
in white), then that means that those molds are not destroyed.

If the 4x2 and 3x2 molds are still in working order then imagine this.....

Gary,

1x4x2 windows are definitely out of production
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/453)

1x2x2 are available only in white, other colors are out of production.

Don't know about 1x3x2, but I'd think it's not available too.

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
http://www.kostky.org