 General / 48015
Re: Going to Legoland with Binoculars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:22:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
<snip>
I agree that the last time Lego made a 1x3x2 window in white (in a set) was in
1970.  However, I have 2 examples of this window in white that have no window
"sills".  This means that they were produced after 1972.

<snip2>

Gary, it is SO good to have you back!!  You are truly an expert in Lego windows
through the ages.  :-)

JohnG, GMLTC