 General / 48011
Re: Going to Legoland with Binoculars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:58:52 GMT

According to Peeron, the 1x2x2 windows were most recently used in 2002 sets in
red and 2000 sets in white and 1997 sets in both blue and yellow.
1x3x2 and 1x4x2 windows have not been used again since 1980, in white not since
1970 for the 1x3x2 and 1975 for the 1x4x2

1x2x2 Black 1980-1983
1x2x2 Blue 1980-1997
1x2x2 Gray 1980
1x2x2 Red 1957-2002