 General / 47966
Re: mold variant: turntable 4 x 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:24:36 GMT

Niels -

Thanks for the great comparison. I really enjoy analyzing old lego parts too :)

Have you done comparisons like this for other parts? I was looking at some of my old 2x8 bricks (with old LEGO logo on them) and noticed that some of the logos on the studs were printed upside down in relation to the other studs.

Thanks, Eric