 General / 47967
47966  |  47968
Subject:
Update - New container ship colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:01:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In case anyone is interested, I thought I'd pass on some info from new container
ship color survey.

Right now, both the dark green (no not regular green) and dark blue choices are
neck and neck.

There have been

579 English NA
207 English EU
96 Germany
185 Asia

For total participation of 1067.

If you haven't voted yet, please don't forget to do so ASAP... survey will end
at the end of the day on Wednesday, 9 June!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison