 General / 47953
Re: A request for everyone, regarding a pet peeve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:19:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Are you guys referring to the web interface or NNTP?

Just for reference, the problem that Ram is describing is wholly separate from
what I'm talking about.  His question seems to involve the expiration of parts
of a thread, while I'm referring to the omission of source-links in follow-up
posts.  His question might be valid, but I access LUGNET via the web and have
never experienced what he describes.

Dave!

"S Ram" <sram@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HysxEK.1MAJ@lugnet.com...
Does the Lugnet news server have a bot that deletes posts every now and
then? I see a lot of reply posts that no longer have the original posts.
Besides entire threads disappearing!

Why is that so?

"Dave Schuler" wrote:
If someone posts a link to a new MOC, would it be possible for replies to
include the link, too?