 General / 47954
47953  |  47955
Subject:
notes within the set guides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:55:15 GMT

I've noticed for some time that some people put some WASTEFUL notes about sets,
for instance: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=4480_1&v=n

count the notes "MISB" or "##% off"...  I've mostly wondered how much webspace
these notes waste?  I've been tracking some of mine down that were "Braging"
about sales...  I think notes should be required to stick to saying something
about the parts or play value of a set.  Whatcha all think?

Josh