 General / 47962
Re: notes within the set guides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 00:44:25 GMT

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:18:06 GMT, "Frank Filz"
<ffilz-lists@mindspring.com> wrote:

<snip>
Some folks like to keep track of how much they spend on things, so that is a perfectly
legitimate use. But if someone wants to put something entirely random there,
so be it.

Frank
</snip>

Any non-offensive use is fine, but I wonder why people don't use the
private notes field for their own administration...

Duq