 General / 47956
Re: A request for everyone, regarding a pet peeve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:04:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ram Sreerangam wrote:
Does the Lugnet news server have a bot that deletes posts every now and
then? I see a lot of reply posts that no longer have the original posts.
Besides entire threads disappearing!

I've noticed on occassion that a new reply is disconnected from the previous
thread (the original thread is still there, but the new post shows up as the
start of a second thread), and I've long wondered if it had something to do with
the e-mail interface.