 General / 46404
Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:33:40 GMT

At 03:02 AM 3/17/2004 +0000, you wrote:

Excellent, I can make labels for those parts that Jeff Boen didn't make.

How does Parts Catalog detect the LDraw directory?  Maybe I missed
something in
the program but I had to manually edit the PartsCat.ini file in order for
Parts
Catalog to render the LDraw parts.

press the 'more' button on the main screen then press then press the
'directory' button on the screen that pops up and choose where LDraw is.  i
know this is a weird place for it.

I also have one request.  Have a "any color" option for labels
color of the text or the background of the label?

would you like to see the ability to add a background image to the label?

One more thing, I'm guessing you are using Delphi/BCB to develop Parts
Catalog?

yes i use delphi 4.0.  old version.  they have not upgrades us here at work.

Can you enable the "custom color" option for the color combo boxes on the
label
making dialog?

not enough color options?  i will see what i can do.

-Orion

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com

Fial Incorporated