 General / 46378
46377  |  46379
Subject:
Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:35:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels for your part bins.

i just finished adding label printing to Parts Catalog.  Incase you don't
know Parts Catalog is a program used to make inventories.  it imports and
exports lots of different formats and is really good for making inventories
for peeron.

Label printing uses LDraw .dat files to render the part images so you must
have LDraw installed and you must set the LDraw directory in Parts
Catalog.  Press the 'more' button on the bottom right of the main screen to
set the directory.  Make an inventory with the parts you want labels for
(don't forget to choose the color you want) then press the label button.

Now choose the layout color and fonts for the label. The scale and x,y,z
rotation of the LDraw image can be changed too. Then pick the template you
want the label printed on. Check the preview to see if everything looks
good then print.

Parts catalog can be downloaded here:
http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/

Features:

- Make and save your own inventory list
- Combine and save inventory list
- Sort parts by Part Number, Description, Color, or Count
- View an image of the part (if an image is available)
- Compare 2 list to see which parts are missing.
- Compare 2 list to see which parts you have.
- Make an inventory list from Ldraw dat files.
- Open/Save a list in the Peeron (.prn) format
- Open/Save a list in the CSV (.csv) format
- Open/Save a list in the XLS (.xls) format
- Open a list in the Bricklink XML (.xml) format
- Open/Save a list in the Bricklink (.blk) format
- Open a .htm inventory file saved from the peeron site.
- Render images using LDraw dat files
- Zoom and Rotate images that are rendered with LDraw dat files
- Download inventories from peeron
- Make labels from LDraw files

Bob Kojima
bob@fial.com