 General / 45222
Re: Duplo-name confirmed to be reborne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:55:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
From Lego:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail

The Company is positive about its pre-school business with plans to
introduce twelve new DUPLO products this year and the launch of the new
QUATRO brick. The new QUATRO brick is eight times larger than a traditional
DUPLO brick and contains the high quality expected from the LEGO Company. It
has been designed as the perfect introductory building system for toddlers
from 1-3 and will be available from June 2004 in three different pack sizes
from 20 brick to 75 brick assortments.

Hmm, sounds a lot like what PRIMO used to be....?
Oh well, as soon as my wife and I have a little toddler, we'll be buying
whatever toddler bricks LEGO will put on the market :-)

/\/\ark "nop, nuffin' yet" de Kock