 General / 45149
Re: Ikros and Copyright Infringement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:15:12 GMT

   At least they were kind enough to request that I remove the music from the movie, allowing me to return the movie to the website once I found another suitable piece. Not that they could stop me from putting the movie back online after changing the music anyway, but still.

--Anthony

http://www.ikros.net

Cool website. I did not see any other movies on your site? Did you have to pull them all down?

That blows what they made you do. I won’t be buying that game. =)

-AHui

A&M Productions