 General / 45142
Re: Ikros and Copyright Infringement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:38:56 GMT

--snip---
   On top of that, the music was encapsulated permanently inside the movie, which is the nature of Flash, so the music could never be distributed without the movie as well. Distribution is distribution I suppose.

It’s a shame that companies feel the need to pick on non-profit individuals.

In any case, my movie is offline.

--Anthony

Were you making and $$$ from the FLASH file? Or was the movie a free download anyone could take? Did you provide a list of credits at the end saying that the music was the property of “xyz”?

-AHui

A&M Productions