 General / 44091
Re: A far more insidious change to the brick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:12:28 GMT

I know exactly what you mean and I agree wholeheartedly.  It's just that for
me the look of the click-hinge in these pieces detracts from the potential
realism.

Dave

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
I still think that the click-hinge arrangement,
at least in these two pieces, looks too "toyish."

I would contend that all LEGO creations are "toyish".  After all, LEGO is • a toy.

- Orion