 General / 4327
Re: The largest LEGO box is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 05:31:42 GMT

Yup.  Santa got my daughter one of those for Christmas a while back.  It took
practically the entire roll of wrapping paper....er, I'm *guessing*, of
course;-)

-John

Todd Lehman wrote:

I always thought that the largest LEGO set box was the 6991 Monorail
Transport Base.  But we just bought a copy of an old SCALA set -- the 3290
family house.  I don't have the 6991 box handy to measure for comparison,
but here are the box measurements for 3290:

   In U.S.:    24 7/8" x 19 1/4" x 6 1/2"
   In Metric:  63 cm x 49 cm x 16.5 cm

Zoiks!

--Todd